Suwanee Wine Fest is Saturday, November 3rd @ Suwanee Town Center!
Here’s the scoop on what to expect at the fest tomorrow.
- This event is 21 and over for all ticket-holders, including Designated Drivers! No exceptions.
- This event is non-refundable and happening rain or shine. Get ready, the wine, beer, and bourbon will be flowing!
- General Admission opens at 1:00pm, but you can start lining up early. We will start scanning tickets and letting people into the waiting area at noon. The Main entrance is at the corner of Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road and Buford Highway. The entrance behind the stage is used for VIP ONLY. Have your ticket printed out or pulled up on your mobile, along with your ID. (21 and over only)
- All IDs will be checked at the gate. Bags will be searched at the gate as well. Firearms and outside food or beverages are prohibited.
- Drink and celebrate, but don’t drink and drive! LYFT users can use the promo code SUWANEEWINE18 for 20% off a ride for ALL Users! Simply download the LYFT app onto your mobile device or visit this link: https://www.lyft.com/invite/SUWANEEWINE18
- There will be unlimited samples from 1 – 4:30 pm. Pouring stops at 4:30 pm – and trust us, you’ll be feeling great by then! See wine list here.
- Getting hungry? Our friends at The Fresh Market will serve samples of prime beef, colossal shrimp and a variety of cheeses that pair well with wine. Not to mention food trucks, gourmet chocolate and more.
- Buy your exclusive 2018 Suwanee Wine Fest shirt and other goodies at the Suwanee Magazine/Merch Tent!
- Not that into wine? Our friends at Slow Pour and Left Nut Brewing will be pouring some of their most popular beers while the biggest college football games are playing on the TV in our Craft Beer Tent.
- Our friends at Taco Mac Suwanee will also be pouring craft beer, have samples of their roasted wings, and pretzel necklaces.
- Love bourbon? J.R. Revelry will have samples of their premium bourbon whiskey. That means you can now get your wine on, get your beer on, AND get your bourbon on!
- Festival attendees can also enjoy a game of Peach State Cornhole or Giant Jenga while they sip on one of the 150+ wine samples to choose from.
- Love wine and shopping? Sip and stroll while shopping at vendors like Cali Boutique, Edible Arrangements, Uncorked, TopGolf, Salon Greco, Vitality Med Spa, La Fete Chocolatier, and much more! View the vendor list here.
- If you leave the premises, make sure to get a stamp on your hand for re-entry.
Want to know what you’re tasting? Check out our Wine Descriptions Here.
Want to plan out where to go first tomorrow? View our Festival Map Here.
It’s not too late to get your tickets! Ticket prices increase the day of the festival, so be sure to get yours now!
[button link=”https://www.bigtickets.com/e/vdg/suwanee-wine-fest-2018″ type=”text”]BUY TICKETS[/button]